No matter the age of the children, schools will always be a great place for grime, bacteria, and dirt to gather. As a result, deep cleaning of the school building is a necessity to make sure your school stays clean and to prevent illnesses spreading. Here at Concept Cleaning Services, we are school cleaning experts. As a result, we have produced this guide to deep cleaning in schools.
What is deep cleaning?
Deep cleaning is the process that we undertake during the school holidays to get your school back to looking it’s best and most welcoming. There are 6 steps that we carry out across the course of our deep cleaning. These are:
- Full, intense cleaning of all walls, cupboard tops, doors, window frames and light fittings amongst other wall based items.
- A full steam clean for the carpets to get rid of hidden, trapped dirt and bring them back to their best ready for the new academic year.
- Machine scrub all of the hard floors and get rid of any dirt that may be lingering in hard to reach parts of the hard floor.
- We then clean all of the blinds across the school. Whether these are roller blinds or Venetian blinds we can guarantee that both sides of your blinds will look beautiful and shine like new, by the time you get back to class.
- Next, we will dust all of the walls across the entire school, to a height of 16ft, to get rid of lingering dust, cobwebs and dirt that can make your school look drab.
- After this, we will polish all doors and internal glass to make sure that these are gleaming.
- Finally, we will finish off by fully cleaning all of the chairs, stools, tables and desks from every classroom, including the legs. We will work hard to remove any dirt or chewing gum that we may find, and we will also include the staff room and offices if that’s what you would like.
How often will you deep clean?
Here at Concept Cleaning, we know that no two schools are the same. As a result, we work with you to establish when deep cleaning will be necessary. For some schools, an annual summer holiday deep clean will be enough, while for others four deep cleans a year may be necessary.
In addition, we also offer partial deep cleaning, where you can pick and choose which areas are causing your school an issue, and we can use our deep cleaning tools to tackle these, saving the full deep clean for the summer holidays.
If you would like more information, contact us today at Concept Cleaning.