If you’ve come to the end of your lease, and you’re ready to leave your current office, or your landlord has simply requested a scheduled deep clean, you may find yourself facing a list with some pretty steep cleaning requirements which are outside of your usual cleaner’s tasks. We can work on behalf of tenants or landlords, creating a bespoke cleaning package to ensure your office space is as good as new. We also understand that you’ve got a deadline to meet, whether that’s to vacate the property, or just to get the cleaning process completed quickly and with minimal interruption to your business.
Concept Cleaning Services have got the expertise to help with:
• Smudges and grease removed from windows and mirrors
• Deep cleaning of bathrooms, and all surfaces including toilets, urinals and sinks
• All floors cleaned, swept, mopped and polished, if appropriate
• Steam cleaning and spot removal of carpets and soft floor coverings
• Air conditioning vents hygienically cleaned
• Stainless steel polished and sterilised with specialist products
• Staff rooms, kitchens and cafeteria areas thoroughly cleansed
• Paintwork wiped and cleaned to remove marks and stains
• Landscaping services for external areas of the building
• Waste removal, such as disposal of redundant stock, furniture, and fittings
Because we have staff skilled in both cleaning and facilities management, you can pick and choose from the services we offer, to create the right service for you, in the knowledge that the work will be completed to a high standard, by experienced staff.
Of course, we’re certain you’ll be happy with our services, and if you’d like to take us with you to your new premises, or to keep using our cleaning services, we’d love to keep working with you, and giving you the Concept Cleaning Services level of care which will exceed your expectations.