Here at Concept Cleaning Services, we can offer thorough cleaning for your school or nursery environment. As leading cleaning and facilities management experts in the North West, we work with companies across the area, including Preston, Blackpool, Bolton and Lytham St Annes. And this is our guide to why you should choose a professional team to clean your school or nursery.
What are the advantages of professional school cleaning?
Hiring a professional team to help keep your school team should be a number one priority for most schools and nurseries, from babies and toddlers, right up to university level students. The advantages of choosing a professional team include:
- Reliable and punctual- when you choose a professional team you know they will arrive on time and won’t ever let you down. This means that no matter what, your school, nursery or college will be in pristine condition ready for the start of the day.
- Thorough cleaning- hiring a professional team means hiring a team that are qualified and experienced. From removing stains, to cleaning large properties in less time, there are a number of benefits that come only from years of hard work, experience and training. And so choosing a professional team means you can count on a professional level of cleanliness.
- Keeping healthy- professional cleaning that focuses on common shared touched points like door handles, desk surfaces and toilets can help your staff, and your pupils stay healthy and happy. This means fewer staff absences, helping to save money on supply cover, as well as fewer pupil absences.
Why should you choose us here at Concept Cleaning Services?
So, why you should you choose us for your professional school cleaning team? Well, as well as our top quality cleaning solutions, we can also bring a range of additional services, including:
- Sanitary bins collected weekly or monthly depending on what your school needs.
- Air freshening units to help keep your corridors or classrooms smelling fresh and welcoming.
- Hand sanitzer units and soap to maintain healthy practices.
- Legionella testing and reports to keep your students and staff safe.
- Confidential waste collection and off site shredding, with weekly and monthly collections.
- Supplies including paper towels and toilet rolls.
- Termly carpet cleaning to take place in school holidays.
- Window cleaning which can be arranged out of school hours to prevent distractions.
- Top brand tea, coffee, and sugar because we know teachers deserve a break.
If your school needs a professional cleaning team, contact us at Concept Cleaning Services today.